Sunday, August 16, 2009

Eye Spy... something red!


Something red?


Oh yeah, it's red alright!


I've spent a lot of time staring at this little red dot all weekend as I tear out the seams from my refashioned skirt: 90% finished I said? Ha! It was all wrong, it had to come apart. And the icing on the cake? I set about ripping out the wrong seam!!!

More red somethings can be spied at Cindy's! Thanks Ellieboo for this week's theme!

3 comments:

Jessi said...

very creative choice of red... i like!

Gina said...

Oh, I know what it's like to be intimately acquainted with one of those little fellas. Commiserations. Nice to hear that you're refashioning though!

Jenaveve said...

Now that's got to drive you mad... I think the seam ripper is one of the most valuable tools. But it's also known to be the most destructive at times (catch 22).