I'm sure I won't be the only one to say a cup of tea is what I find most soothing.
Also: clean spaces, a view to nature, quietness, a hot bath, and the rest that is earned after hard work (especially in the garden).
More soothing thoughts and images over at Cindy's. Thanks Aussie Waffler for this week's theme, it felt soothing just to think about it!
Cindy kindly asked me to come up with next week's theme and having spent some time in the garden this weekend noticing the new growth and buds on everything I'd like to spy what is blossoming in your world (not just in the garden of course); so it's Eye Spy... something blossoming.
Also: clean spaces, a view to nature, quietness, a hot bath, and the rest that is earned after hard work (especially in the garden).
More soothing thoughts and images over at Cindy's. Thanks Aussie Waffler for this week's theme, it felt soothing just to think about it!
Cindy kindly asked me to come up with next week's theme and having spent some time in the garden this weekend noticing the new growth and buds on everything I'd like to spy what is blossoming in your world (not just in the garden of course); so it's Eye Spy... something blossoming.

6 comments:
Oh a tea, I think I could use one of those right now, what a great idea!
Would you mind picking next weeks theme?
I'd love to, thanks!
I am a coffee girl, but I can relate!
I love sitting down with my feet up after working in the garden and just admiring how it is coming along. It is satisfying to remember how it started and compare it to how it is looking now! :)
I think it sums it up when I say "Snap, snap, snap, snap, snap and snap." I totally agree.
Oh yes, how fabulous is a cup of tea, or on a hectic day, even a sip of one at the right temperature can do the trick.
Well I missed this week's eye spy, but I'm with you. A cup of tea cures everything!
Post a Comment