Snipping, Snippets and Snapshots
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Planting seeds
I finally got around to planting some seeds on the weekend: Basil, parsley and leek.
No action yet (though believe me I'm checking every day), but I hope they'll eventually look more like this...
1.
Growing Basil
, 2.
Parsley
, 3.
leeks
Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Holly
Snipping - because I'm a wannabe crafter and learner gardener. Snippets - of life in my neck of the woods. Snapshots - because I'm into photography.
View my complete profile
Search
Labels
12 months of new things
(9)
blogging
(1)
cargo bike
(2)
Eye Spy
(8)
Just a Minute
(2)
meme
(1)
My Creative Space
(12)
My Place and Yours
(1)
Photographer of the week
(9)
Snapshots
(5)
Snippets
(22)
Snipping
(20)
What I'm reading
(4)
What's Hot + What's Not
(4)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(83)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(15)
▼
August
(14)
Just a minute... in August
Eye Spy... something soothing
My Creative Space
Wild weather
Photographer of the week... Alfred Stieglitz
Eye Spy... something I want to try
My Creative Space
Sunshine
Planting seeds
Eye Spy... something red!
My Creative Space
Eye Spy... inspiration
What I made today
A flickr kind of day
►
July
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(8)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment