Snipping, Snippets and Snapshots

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A flickr kind of day

1. Pelicans Observing me, 2. Shell and Ax Chairs, 3. tattoo_healing.jpg,
4. Barbers' Garden, July 2008: Dorothy Perkins Rambling Rose, 5. Swept Away, 6. Tiny home
Posted by Holly at 2:49 PM
Labels: Snapshots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Holly
Snipping - because I'm a wannabe crafter and learner gardener. Snippets - of life in my neck of the woods. Snapshots - because I'm into photography.
View my complete profile

Search

Labels

  • 12 months of new things (9)
  • blogging (1)
  • cargo bike (2)
  • Eye Spy (8)
  • Just a Minute (2)
  • meme (1)
  • My Creative Space (12)
  • My Place and Yours (1)
  • Photographer of the week (9)
  • Snapshots (5)
  • Snippets (22)
  • Snipping (20)
  • What I'm reading (4)
  • What's Hot + What's Not (4)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (83)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ▼  August (14)
      • Just a minute... in August
      • Eye Spy... something soothing
      • My Creative Space
      • Wild weather
      • Photographer of the week... Alfred Stieglitz
      • Eye Spy... something I want to try
      • My Creative Space
      • Sunshine
      • Planting seeds
      • Eye Spy... something red!
      • My Creative Space
      • Eye Spy... inspiration
      • What I made today
      • A flickr kind of day
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2008 (8)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (7)