Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What's Hot + What's Not

Hot:

I am playing along with Loobylu's What's Hot + What's Not this week!

Bendigo was sweltering when we visited the other day. Picking up Tav's new to us vintage BMW motorbike from my uncle was totally hot, but driving there and back with two sweaty and over-it kids was definitely not hot. And is not to be repeated with only one adult in the car to adjudicate.


Our garden, which is looking super hot after we've spent some time recently giving it a much needed weed, prune, tidy and mulch. Phew - hard and very enjoyable work that makes a massive difference to how I feel about the place. The garden is just exploding with new growth right now and it is a joy to mooch about in it doing a bit of maintenance.

Not hot:

Feeling like I've been too busy lately, neglecting my blog, visiting my favourite blogs much less and barely commenting of late. Boo.

2 comments:

Ellieboo said...

blogland gets overwhelming sometimes - I have seriously neglected commenting of late, so I am getting back on that horse right now to say welcome back

Claire said...

I have been neglecting my blog and other too. I don't know if that is necessarily all bad as it means that we are busy doing other things right?? :)