Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What's Hot + What's Not

What will my flight path be?

What's Hot:

Feeling uplifted and inspired! I feel so supported by so many people right now it makes me feel like I could do anything - and that is an incredible feeling! I'm thinking a lot about the future and what direction I might like to take work-wise. I'm ready to do some further study to skill-up and I've started talking to people about where I might head.

My kids are ace, my husband is amazing, my mother-in-law is worth her weight in gold, my friends are talented, blogland is inspiring, and my boot camp trainer hasn't killed me yet.

What's not:

'Losing' my nearly four year old at a shopping centre this morning was definitely not hot. One minute he was walking around me in circles, next minute it was around the whole fruit and veg stand where I'd see his blond head bobbing between shelves, and the next he was gone. It turned out he was sitting inside one of the shelves, not even realising that he was hiding or that I was frantically looking for him. A customer coming down an escalator spotted the whole scene and told me where he was - thank you mystery shopper!

Pop over to Loobylu to see who else is playing What's Hot + What's Not.

3 comments:

Claire said...

How frightening. I dread stuff like this... I am glad he was safe and sound. xx

Sally said...

That is one horrible experience you had this morning. Good to know you're both safe and sound now.
Great to know that aside from this incident you're feeling pretty darn fantastic. Brilliant.

Anonymous said...

It does not have to be for long, just a moment but it makes you feel sick when you breifly can't find a young one!
Glad Bootcamp has not killed you!! Yet!
Chele x