What's Hot:
Picking up on the fact that my toddler was 'telling' me he was ready to toilet train and him getting it straight away. I'm not saying we're going places out of nappies yet but for nearly a week he's been without a nappy as much as possible during the day at home and hasn't had a single accident! The hot weather has helped. I used undies as an incentive when training my first boy but the difference between undies and nappies was not clear enough for him. This time around we're just going nude below the waist and it's working so much better!
The beach. We spent a glorious morning at Seaford beach on Sunday: brunch at the LSC cafe followed by a paddle in the shallows before it got too hot. We were all done and had retreated from the burning sun by noon. I was annoyed I hadn't packed my swimmers, it would have been nice to go in with the boys.
What's Not:
Aching muscles from boot camp. That in itself is OK, it's kind of good pain, but hobbling around after the children, wincing when I need to squat down to get to the back of cupboards, and not being able to pick the kids up because it just hurts too much, is not so hot. I don't mean to whinge about boot camp though - I am absolutely loving it so it definitely belongs in the hot category.
Haven't started Christmas gift making, haven't written any Christmas cards, haven't even written my Christmas list!!! But three out of four of us in this house have a birthday between now and Christmas so I am a bit preoccupied with all of that right now.
Pop over to Loobylu to see who else is playing What's Hot + What's Not.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Arggh!! Christmas! I love to have it all done and dusted by the end of November but time is ticking!
Thanks for playing along!
I love doing Christmas cards...mind you I have only done them 3 years of my 43...ever!
I always get a lovely warm buzz when I see that - the sender of the card was thinking of us!
Pretty out of controll this year again though, don't know if we will do any!!!! Always hope to... chele
Post a Comment