I've been meaning to make them for some time but I got a bit bogged down by the question of the content - what's best to put in these things? Sand - too fine and leaky, rice - susceptible to pests, beans - expensive, potentially too lumpy, and a bit wasteful.
I ended up with rice with some lavender thrown in to deter pests. Fingers crossed. They were wonderfully easy and a joy to make of course. Satisfying sewing.
More Creative Spaces over at Kootoyoo.
5 comments:
throw bags ~ what a great idea for boys!
these look great - looks like you're on a roll...(-:
That finished pile sure does look satisfying. Some of these full of cedar and lavender is next on my list. I look forward to the buzz of seeing them finished.
~ Alisa
Excellent, excellent present.
YAY! Thanks for some chrissy inspiriation - the lavender is a great idea.
Can't tell you how appreciative I am to have read this post!!!
Post a Comment