I went for the open-the-side-seams-and-sew-in-a-strip-of-fabric-all-the-way-across method. They're not perfect but it's nearly summer and he's already in shorts half the time. By the time he's in jeans every day again he'll probably have gone up a size!
Monday, October 26, 2009
Some much needed mending
Rohan has been going through the knees of a pair of jeans a week the last few weeks - I was up to four pairs in the mending pile and I finally got around to doing some! Just as well - he was down to his last pair!

I went for the open-the-side-seams-and-sew-in-a-strip-of-fabric-all-the-way-across method. They're not perfect but it's nearly summer and he's already in shorts half the time. By the time he's in jeans every day again he'll probably have gone up a size!
I went for the open-the-side-seams-and-sew-in-a-strip-of-fabric-all-the-way-across method. They're not perfect but it's nearly summer and he's already in shorts half the time. By the time he's in jeans every day again he'll probably have gone up a size!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment