
The fabric is nothing to rave about but it is free from licensed characters and lurid colours, and it's 100% cotton. Besides, it was reduced to $4 per metre, and I can't argue with that when he could be in a big bed in a year or so!
Pop over to Kootoyoo to see more creative spaces!
7 comments:
"free from licensed characters" gets the big thumbs up from me.
well done. its a very pretty blue, and you certainly can't complain with $4 per metre!
Love the simplicity - it will be soothing and relaxing. Just what you want from a cot blankie!
100% agree with you re: better to be free from licensed characters. I can't stand that stuff. (Although I'll buy all the deigo undies in the world if it means my son will do a poo in the toilet!)
I love the simplicity of the doona cover.
I completely agree on characters. It looks simple and cozy all at the same time.
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments, I have to say I'm still pleased with myself each time I see it. But I must confess I agree with Sally - Thomas undies are a favourite with the big boy and I'm not arguing!
This is great! I love home made doona covers. I'm always doing that myself too :) K
Post a Comment