Snipping, Snippets and Snapshots
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Photographer of the week... Irving Penn
I'm a bit late hearing the news from
here
that Irving Penn died last week. Hats off to one of the greats (pardon the pun)!
All images by Irving Penn from
Artnet
. More info from
Wikipedia
and another very good report about his life and his passing
here
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Holly
Snipping - because I'm a wannabe crafter and learner gardener. Snippets - of life in my neck of the woods. Snapshots - because I'm into photography.
View my complete profile
Search
Labels
12 months of new things
(9)
blogging
(1)
cargo bike
(2)
Eye Spy
(8)
Just a Minute
(2)
meme
(1)
My Creative Space
(12)
My Place and Yours
(1)
Photographer of the week
(9)
Snapshots
(5)
Snippets
(22)
Snipping
(20)
What I'm reading
(4)
What's Hot + What's Not
(4)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(83)
►
November
(10)
▼
October
(8)
Some much needed mending
My Creative Space
My Creative Space
Photographer of the week... Irving Penn
Break... in transmission
Photographer of the week... Mary Ellen Mark
NQR
My Creative Space
►
September
(15)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(8)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment