Watching... Up, we took our nearly-four-year-old to see it - his first cinema experience (besides one memorable cry baby session that he handled brilliantly but I did not). He loved everything about it, the screen, the noise, the darkness, the story... everything! I thought he might get scared but he was happy as Larry.
Also started watching Mad Men after borrowing season 1 from my cousin - I'm not going to get through it before season 2 starts though - what to do?!?!?
Reading... actually 'no longer reading' Jung's biography. I renewed it at the library twice and that's the limit. I was only half-way through but I had to return it. Boo.
Listening... and dancing around the kitchen to Don't stop 'til you get enough - not alone mind you, the boys were totally into it! Follow the link and crank it up I say!
Spring-cleaning... like a madwoman. On Sunday I cleaned 50 panes of glass, sure they were small but it wasn't the glass so much as the built up dirt/dust on each sill that was arduous.
Enjoying... the beautiful Spring weather and spending as much time outside as possible. Or at least I was until a week ago - we've had five days in a row of dreary rainy weather here in Melbourne, which my garden is eternally grateful for, but my two small boys have been going stir crazy with all the indoor activity and have had to be physically separated MANY times. Mama needs a break - turn on the sun, please!
Thanks Jenaveve at August Street for hosting Just a Minute...
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I wanted to see Up but heard it would probably make me cry, so I'm waiting for the DVD release!!
Our ONE sunny day yesterday (and possibly another today?) - hope they are helping with your sanity.
I think you may be right to see all of Mad Men 1 - not sure when the second series is starting now, SBS didn't show it this week after all. Hmm... keeping my eyes peeled for it's return, if and when.
I recommend you take a child with you - I managed to be brave for the sake of the small boy! Ha ha.
Yes, thank goodness for a bit of sun - and today some wind to dry all that built up washing! Of course the weather is my excuse for not doing the washing :)
I still haven't got round to watching Mad Men but would like to for the fashion if anything :)
I might have to try and take Caleb along to Up while he is on holidays. It has been a few months since we attempted it so perhaps it is time to try again.
Post a Comment