Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Creative Space

Thanks for your wonderful comments on my creative space from last week! I hadn't expected you to say I should keep the parachute silk but it got me thinking and I'm not going to rush into anything.

I think I was in such a hurry because I had forgotten it existed so I had less attachment to it than I had previously.

Anyway for now its next assignment is as a prop for a photo shoot a friend of mine is doing. Lovely, ethereal, floaty curtains as a background to some lovely female forms.

Sorry for the pictureless post - my creative space has been the stuff between my ears this week as I've taken a mini blogging break!

More visual Creative Spaces over at Kootoyoo.

1 comment:

Karin van Dam said...

Hehe. I sometimes think it is best we can't show pictures of the creative space in our head. Or at least in my case. Because it's filled with chaos, hundreds of floating ideas and too many colours for everyones sanity ;-) But maybe your creative head-space would be very orderly ofcourse ;-)