...as predicted, the native mint has blossomed! When it's in flower it's my favourite plant in the garden (of course you can always find it pictured better on Flickr so go here to see a more spectacular example).
But at the risk of sounding saccharin it's my boys that are blooming before my eyes; by the end of the year they'll be four and two, and they're blossoming into really great kids; I'm sure I won't be the only one to say that this week!
Thanks Cindy for hosting and a big thanks for letting me pick this week's theme!
3 comments:
I have a native mint in the garden too! I am hanging out to see it flower... I only planted it at the start of the year (last year?) so I haven't seen it in bloom yet. Spring really is here, hey?
I'm new to this whole blogging thang but thought that I would participate in eye spy this week.
I was saccharin & posted a picture of my son mid-jump into a puddle... he (& my daughter too) are blossoming every day - hard not to be in awe of it!
How exciting to have something yummy in flower! Thanks for the theme... I've just done mine and yes it includes the kids!
Post a Comment