It's been a cold week here so I've been spending a fair bit of time by the fire writing, cutting bits of inspiration out of old magazines, drinking cups of tea and munching the odd bit of chocolate. Oh yeah, and avoiding the work I brought home in that yellow envelope.
More Creative Spaces over at Kirsty's place.
9 comments:
always avoid the yellow envelope I say - keep warm
Hmmm... toblerone!!! Great space nice to see a fire too!!
xo Steph
Yes...toblerone...save me a piece will you.
Yay for procrastination..I'm a big fan!!
I really need to snip through clippings to try and organize my crafty brain :P good for you...
Sounds fabulous. Anything involving chocolate, writing and inspiration has got to be good. Anything involving the contents of work envelopes - not so good!
Perfectly reasonable! Magazine snipping, chocolate, roaring fire, sounds gorgeous : )
~ Alisa
it all sounds super lovely. Just a little push and that yellow envelope of work could accidently end up in the fire OOPS!
Sounds like a perfect time. Mmmm, now you have me thinking about chocolate.
A warm fire,chocolate and tea sounds delightful and of course one must avoid the yellow envelope at all costs.
Post a Comment