Monday, May 25, 2009

Up, up and away

photo from here

You could be forgiven for thinking I have been away already with all being quiet on the blogging front of late, but no, I have just been pre-occupied with the forthcoming trip. I fly to the UK next week for ten days without Tavis and the boys, I'm going to a friend's wedding with my mum and I am excited and petrified: excited for obvious reasons - I haven't been back since we lived there in 02/03 and I can't wait to see family and friends and Old London Town; I am petrified because I've never been away from the boys for more than a night and I've never been away from Tavis for so long. I want to enjoy it, I know I should enjoy it; it will be over in a flash and who knows when I will next be back so I better enjoy it and not pine for my three boys at home on the other side of the globe!

Gratuitous photos of my gorgeous boys.

No comments: