I love seeing the fabrics displayed like this and just seeing it there makes me want to get down to work on something crafty right away. In fact it makes me happy just passing by and seeing it all there ready for me, I feel so fortunate just to have a little space like this.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
My Creative Space
I love seeing other people's creative spaces here and I'm really happy with how my own is coming along thanks to a garage sale at the weekend where I picked up the two shelving units pictured here (for $2 each yay yay yay), and my recent stash purchases (thrifted and new).

I love seeing the fabrics displayed like this and just seeing it there makes me want to get down to work on something crafty right away. In fact it makes me happy just passing by and seeing it all there ready for me, I feel so fortunate just to have a little space like this.
I love seeing the fabrics displayed like this and just seeing it there makes me want to get down to work on something crafty right away. In fact it makes me happy just passing by and seeing it all there ready for me, I feel so fortunate just to have a little space like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Look how beautifully folded your fabrics are & what a bargain!
Thanks, I checked out your video when I was trying to decide how fold them. I ended up with a bit of a mish mash of styles but they do look nice once they're in the shelves.
Post a Comment