Tavis bought himself this totally awesome bike on Mothers' Day. Not for Mothers' Day, it was purely incidental that it was Mothers' Day and I was very happy for him because it is very cool, it's something he needed, he fully researched the best bike to buy and he got it at a good price.I was pampered and spoilt for Mothers' Day and generally had a lovely day. Part of the justification for this particular bike at this time is that it is Tavis's treat for staying home with the kids while I jet off to the UK for ten days for a wedding! Things have been a bit quiet online for me lately while I have been preoccupied with the impending trip - I leave in two weeks.
I have never had a night away from Angus and have only had four nights away from Rohan (and two of those were in hospital while having Angus!). It's fair to say I'm a bit apprehensive - the boys and Tavis will be fine of course, I'm worried about how I will cope!
No comments:
Post a Comment