Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Creative Space

I have started to get organised and have been cutting a lot of lavender. All the vases in the house are full of it and when it starts to fade I'll set it aside to dry for making lavender bags for Christmas.
The bees have been buzzing around me wildly while I cut but there's plenty left for them - we have so many lavender bushes!

Check out all the other Creative Spaces over at Kootoyoo!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures. And great organisation too. Your house must smell lovely!

Cat said...

I just love lavender and your idea about drying them out and saving for Christmas is great, never thought of that!:)

Kylie said...

They are so beautiful! Your house must smell divine :) K

MooBear Designs said...

I can appreciate the photos they really are splendid... But one sniff of lavender and I am history...AAAARRRRRCCCHHHOOOOOO!! hehe

xo Steph

tea with lucy said...

Such lovely images.

Spring has finally arrived here too!

Kirsty said...

Cut flowers & then sachets...double the pleasure.