Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A quiet day at home

Cooking Jeffrey's delicious and simple pasta sauce which is loved by all and fortunately makes 1.5 - 2 litres so there is some for the freezer to rescue me when I am disorganised (which is often so it never seems to last very long).

Knitting
with the bamboo yarn I recently bought. It felt so nice I just had to start without anything in particular in mind. Then I frogged it and started practicing some ribbing. Still not sure what I'm doing but I'm enjoying it anyway.

Reading
Life of Pi by Yann Martel. I'm not very far in yet but already it's the best book I've read in ages. I loved it from the first page.

Soon
I'll be waking the boys for music but there's just enough time for a cup of tea in front of the fire with my knitting.

No comments: