Monday, April 27, 2009

It's all about corduroy right now

At least for me it is.
And I'm seeing it everywhere!

1. Boh Tea Estate, Cameron Highlands, 2. long live grunge, 3. orange chair, 4. New Corduroy Bags, 5. sea of purple corduroy, 6. Hometown farm, Laurel, NY, 7. Blue with airplanes, 8. Overman Lounge Chair, 9. pants

I snuck Angus in there at the end because I'm seeing corduroy nowhere more than at home - both the boys seem to be wearing it all the time and I picked up a lovely new pair of cord pants for Rohan at the oppy today for $1. Great quality, french made, fully lined. Gotta love it.

I have some of that gorgeous Lara Cameron fabric from no. 4 above but in a different colourway. It was part of the pack from my lovely cousin and looks great there made up into a bag... hmmm...

I went back the the fabric superstore yesterday and bought some plain brown cord so I think I'm ready to just get the scissors out and go for it with the refashion job on the Levis skirt.
There might even be enough leftover to experiment with a bag?

No comments: